- We conduct international research across various areas of business
management. We strive to continuously increase our knowledge base in order to better understand the complexity and challenges of rapidly changing environments; in this way, we also continually
augment our ability to support business leaders with cutting edge research and the latest in industry best-practices.
- We undertake studies and carry out analyses on behalf of our
stakeholders. Neutrality and research quality are always given highest priority.
- We focus on the interrelation between entrepreneurial
success (initiatives, foundation of new companies) and public promotion of trade and industry (on regional, national and international levels). The results of our studies
should provide direction for economic development strategies.
- Due to our deep, comprehensive international experience across industries, we can
assess and advise mid-sized and large organisations on their strategic and operational strengths and weaknesses, in order to identify potential for optimisation, future opportunities
and risks. We can provide cross-sectorial benchmarks as well as industry best-practices, best-strategies and best-methods.
- We offer lecturers, seminars, courses and extension programmes (with
certificate) on the various subjects within Strategic and Operational Business Management. With these services we strive to improve skills of managers and give them new ideas, momentum and impetus
for sustainably managing their organisations towards success.
- We moderate company-internal workshops to conduct internal and
external analyses in collaboration with managers. The results and recommendations form a base for organisational restructuring or repositioning strategies and provide a guideline for change-,
quality- and innovation management strategies.
- We place our entire international network of experts at your disposal,
ranging from internationally renowned scientists, entrepreneurs and experienced managers; to public authorities, service providers, banks, and investors; through to specialists in various
professional disciplines: law, tax consultancy, auditing, family offices, private equity, leasing, insurance, etc.